Hey, Restored church!
We want to let you know that we are going to partner with Bridge of Hope in City Heights for their annual Christmas Bazaar this holiday season!
Bridge of Hope is an incredible, local non-profit, that serves 700+ families in transition, right next door to us! They work to meet the needs of many underserved refugee families from over 60 countries, which means we have an opportunity to tangibly bring the love of Jesus to the nations this Christmas season, without leaving San Diego!
With that said, we want to invite you to get involved! Here's how you can do that:
1. We need donations! If you want to help you can buy and bring an unwrapped gift for the Christmas Bazaar on Sunday, 11/12, or Sunday, 11/19 during the gathering. Check out the donations list at the end of this post for specific donations...
2. We need volunteers to set-up, tear-down, and wrap gifts! The Bazaar will be on December 11th, 12th, and 14th at different times during the day and evening. If you’d like to help serve, you can click HERE to pick a time and sign-up!
Lastly - here's the list of NEW gifts you can buy and bring on Sunday 11/12 + Sunday 11/19. Thank you so much church family!
- toys for all ages and genders
- baby items
- educational toys and games
- toiletries for teenage boys and girls
- pajamas, slippers and gloves
- throws (blankets)
- soccer balls (this is a popular item)
- art supplies
- clothing for boys, girls and teens
- roller skates, scooters and bikes
- skateboards and helmets
- gift wrap, tape and scissors