We're so excited to celebrate Christmas with you and want to share details to help the morning be as smooth as possible for you and your friends:
Gathering, Prayer, & Kids Times!
- Gathering: Our Christmas Eve gathering will be at 10:00a, not 9:00a! Enjoy the extra sleep!
- Prayer: Our prayer meeting will be at 9:00a, not 8:00a, at the usual spot upstairs at the Sunset Temple!
- Kids Ministry: If your child is singing during the gathering, please arrive by 9:30a sharp for song practice at the main stage at the Sunset Temple! After song practice ends around 9:45a, we'll have you check your child in downstairs. If your child is not singing during the gathering, please drop them off between 9:45a-10:00a!
Here are the three best options for parking on Christmas Eve around the Sunset Temple:
- ACE Parking Garage: We want to encourage you to let your guests know in advance that they can park at ACE Parking Garage located at 3829 29th St. about a block away from Sunset Temple. They can bring their parking pass into the worship service and ask our Service Coordinator for a parking voucher.
- Street Parking: Christmas Eve falls on a Sunday this year which means that MOST PARKING REGULATIONS ARE NOT ENFORCED that day. Specifically, you will not be ticketed if you park in a metered spot, yellow commercial zone, short-term green zone or 1- to 2-hour time parking zone on Sunday, so take advantage of that if you can!
- Family Parking: For families with small children we have very close parking available directly across the street (Kansas) from Sunset Temple behind North Park Rug + Carpet located at 2894 University Ave. There are limited spots available, so we ask that you DO NOT park here unless you have small children.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact a staff member or email email@example.com. Thank you so much and we'll see you on Christmas Eve at 10:00a!
In His Grace,
The Restored Uptown Staff & Elders